And when the train stopped i enjoy it to climbing the mountain and i walked like 10 KM or less it was a difficult road .
After a while i saw a small lake _________ i decided to sleep [here] ;) ..
But the beautiful view it was the sunset between the mountains :)
At night i decided to camping here after that i set up my tent it took it a lot of time because i camping alone :(
After i set up my tent i cut some wood to make fire to drink hot tea :)
After that some people [walk ]to me _____________ they want camping [here], i was happy to see them because i making friends on my trip :)
In the midnight after the wood fire was turned off by it self we enjoyed watching ___ beautiful sky and stars in the dark
Dady dado
Dear Dady Dado,
Thank you for you post and welcome to the blog! :)
Please consider the following comments:
1) I have italicized words that are the wrong preposition.
2) I have highlighted verbs that are in the wrong tense.
3) I have underlined problems with word order or awkward structures.
4) I have put a _____________ where there are missing words.
5) I have [bracketed] words that are incorrect vocabulary.
6) I have highlighted words that should be capitalized.
If you have any questions, please ask me!
-Kristin

No comments:
Post a Comment