We are staying on the Superliner Roomete, which consists of 2 reclining seats, a fold-down table, and a wide window. During the daytime, we can see a nice scene through the window with comfortable seats. When we sleep at night, these seats are converted to 2 simple beds. Surprisingly we can take a shower in Amtrak, but we have to pay attention to the swinging of the train. Otherwise we may fall and nearly drown. Be careful!!!
Speaking of the food, it was mediocre. I ate the salmon, but it was a little dry out. I think it had been roasted shorter, and it would be juicier! But totally its sauce,the other food, and white wine were good. I was satisfied with that dinner because I hadn't expected a meal.
I hope I can sleep well tonight!
Bostrak
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis plate looks nice! I hope you can find better dish than this. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteCrazy Drunkard
The dish looks good!
ReplyDeleteAnd the roomete is more spacious than I expected.
Have a nice trip!
Top Reviewer
Top Reviewer
>Crazy Drunkard
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment.
From the beginning, I don't expect food in Amtrak. So I'm not surprised at any dish if it is awful.
>Top Reviewer in front of me now...haha
How about your room? My firend's room was filled with "remarkable'" smell...