Tuesday, December 17, 2013

DAY 1: TOO SMALL!!!

Finally we could get in the train. We had to wait 30 minutes because Bluesky didn´t find his ID. The train was amazing, until we arrived to my room. IT WAS TOO SMALL!!! I didn´t know how we were going to sleep there....... I shared the room with my friend Bluesky........despite our surprise we left our baggage and we went fastly to the restaurant to eat something and to drink beers and enjoy the beginning of the trip. I ate and we drank too much. I started to get sick from the food...... got up from the chair and I to my room, I only wanted to get to my in-room toilet. I was inside a lot of time, but [finally]I[already] was like new again and continued drinking,  the problem was that the toilet and the room smelled so bad. ;)

Tom Sawyer




Dear Tom Sawyer,

Thank you for you post! I enjoyed it and the many pictures. Your writing is much better this time. Please consider the following comments:

1) I have italicized words that are the wrong preposition.
2) I have bolded words that are the wrong modal verb.
3) I have underlined problems with word order or awkward structures.
4) I have put a _____________ where there are missing words.
5) I have highlighted verbs in the wrong tense.
6) I have [bracketed] words that are incorrect vocabulary.
7) I have highlighted words that ought to be capitalized**

**note: many words, including "I" are not capitalized on some people's blogs, etc, on the Internet, but it is still proper English to capitalize them!!**
 
If you have any questions, please ask me!

-Kristin

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God! Did your friend find his ID? I really hope he could fine it... Good luck!

    Crazy Drunkard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the room so small? That's too bad!
    I hope you will be use to being in your room.

    Top Reviewer

    ReplyDelete